Light, fresh, gorgeous and healthy, the Mediterranean Summer Salad is really quick and easy to prepare.
Mediterranean Summer Salad is cool and refreshing, with a bright simple lemon vinaigrette and eye-popping beautiful colors. The measurements aren’t really all that important, I usually just go by eye and what looks right, so if you have a little more or less of one ingredient, it’s no big deal.
Here’s how I make a Mediterranean Summer Salad:
- 1 Large Cucumber quartered lengthways and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ Red Onion, sliced into long slivers
- 2 Cups Tomatoes, large dice
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, large dice
- 6-8 Radish quartered
- ¼ Cup Mint, fresh, rough chopped
- 1 Cup Parsley, fresh, rough chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Lemons, Juiced
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
-Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
-Toss to combine
-Can be made up to 2 hours in advance
I hope you enjoy this recipe, some of the my other cool and refreshing recipes listed below are probably appealing to you as well, enjoy!