My Strawberry Sorbet Margarita recipe combines fresh strawberries pureed with a top-shelf tequila and orange liquor that is shaken over ice until bitter cold then poured into a chilled glass over a scoop of lime sorbet. With summer rapidly approaching, you’ll need this level of refreshment to combat the heat. The contrast between the sweetness of the strawberries and lime sorbet perfectly compliments the intensity of the tequila.
If you love strawberries and you could use a stiff drink, then you’re going to love my Strawberry Sorbet Margarita.
Here is my Strawberry Sorbet Margarita recipe:
Strawberry Sorbet Margarita
- 1/3 Cup Pureed Strawberries
- 2 Ounce Tequila
- 1/2 Ounce Orange Liqueur
- 1 Scoop Lime Sorbet
- Lime Wedges
- Chill a champagne coupe in the freezer, place a scoop of lime sorbet in it
- Combine remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice, shake until ice cold
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the glass with the sorbet
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a slice of strawberry on top